Monday, July 23, 2012

This time when Mama Say


This time when Mom says ... I do not know where to look. Doubt whether to take a look at the sky, looking for or if you take a look inside to encontrarte.Esta time when I heard you say mother, think of several women. Because a lot of my mothering. I am also a mother now and I doubt that famous saying of the maternal instinct that was persistent for centuries and forget the propaganda that just to sell more appliances or household items to advertise the perfect mother of the eternal smile and never show the realities of fatigue, the responsibilities of one or more responsible lives, fears, in order that the humanities seem to be any business in this category publicitario.Tendré this woman who gave me life and I know of. But I know I have their genes. And some of my body is tiny and skinny of it. And another bit of my eyes as well and my nose which I did not always agree. However, I have to thank that I get here in this world. And not very well know where to go when you do.

But I know where you are, in the anonymity that hides and he never wanted neither she, nor life, nor the destination, get out, you also surrender his honor. She took me nine months in her womb. And I gave birth. Although after we parted. Know, then, biological mother, that someone is wishing you a happy day. The heart beat faster, triggered one by one, his heartbeat, emotion, when my skin, my body, my soul, recalls without much effort, because I miss always, she who nursed me and the way he gave me his be. In the warm bottle of milk to breast and nipple point that he could never give. The porridge. In diapers at that time were not disposable. In the laundry by hand and dry-cleaning ironed soaked inexperienced hands but love. In the soup warm. In the cold packs when fever took me hostage. In each homemade cake until I was fifteen. In the careful crossing the street. In, babe do you carry the documents?

That marked an era. In carrying the bag does not leave frío.En the wet hair. And think also that death. The natural order of events, you grabbed my hand and I pulled my hand with his last breath. But until the last minute and as always, went through this existence, it has orphaned me today, hand in hand. Also think of the soul the few friends that are older women and grandmothers now. Everything in the ways of this transit share, and taught me everything I could learn. I also took their own way and take me by the hand. As if it were an invisible legacy dictates some spirit. And then hang out tears and smiles. When I eat every morning once again listen to each of my children, from the day mom. And I have to prick their fingers in each button thing, or patching in everything, because I never learned to sew at all well. Or whenever sciatic start protesting with every toy shot to lift.

And think that the best celebration that you can celebrate Mother's Day is that beyond or this side of the gifts with offers or no offers shops, mothers and children can and want to be together. Embraced by blood ties and why not also the memories ...

Monica Beatriz Gervasoni

Urban Morocha

No comments:

Post a Comment