Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Overcoming fear of rejection and conquer a woman


Lately I have thought deeply to discover why many men can not link to a very attractive woman and that's simply because they are afraid of rejection. They expect to fail if they try and it is sad to think that if they do so they will never get out with a woman very attractive.

But hey, recently heard to say that this fear is unnecessary so we can get rid of it. I say that is what will happen if you approach a beautiful woman? going to scream as if he had seen a spider, you will hit with the first object you see, is going to stop them all going to say you're a menso for trying to talk to her. And if you go thinking that you will reject because you do not bring good car, that's what I think will happen? Exactly, you will reject because our mind makes it happen, is pure law of Attraction.

Let's do an exercise: Imagine one of those girls who go to nightclubs or popular bars in town (the kind that you imagine is a senior executive in a company or imagine yours ... lol I project) and I will stumble in a shopping mall, is that you see in the beer hall and pobresita need help deciding to buy (At this point you can say it's too good to be real) Now imagine you are walking towards it ... at some point you have to say something to open a conversation ... Now you are right next to it. Remember that this beautiful and perhaps the next Victoria Secret Model, and in the distance approaching the typical see William Levi, with his golden tan and the lights, but the truth vato mamey, and just see how it comes up smiling and savoring the friend, so that before you get a moment to beat, but you start thinking: I do not like it, and I'm like level, likes tall as Levi is coming closer, and not normal and no joke like me ... So that's what they think happens?

Indeed! They were successful in sabotaging the score.

Well guess what? I know how that feels, but several years ago to devote my time to overcome my fears and frustrations. I started reading, improve my look and my body language, etc etc. Now I am who I choose with whom I talk, now to me is the sweeping with the look and if possible for all.

I recommend you do the same and they share the site with a friend who put a complete guide to adding the best Secret Techniques on how to love a beautiful woman (cocky funny, mystery method, etc.)..

Click on the link to go to the Site ====> Women Secrets of Attraction

No comments:

Post a Comment