Wednesday, July 25, 2012

How he succeeded in getting pregnant naturally after age 40 and had a Very Healthy Beautiful Girl


If you are trying to conceive without success, or to continue a spontaneous abortion, start to believe that pregnancy is impossible. I'm here to tell you it has been possible for me - naturally. In my last 30 years, after failing to conceive for over a year, I tried assisted reproductive techniques. I tried drugs, insemination, IVF twice. Tragically, my IVF cycles ended in miscarriage and the removal of one of my fallopian tubes. Fertility treatments left me physically, emotionally and financially traumatized, but I knew I could get pregnant and I knew I could do naturally. Assisted Reproduction may be necessary for some women, but there are many, like me, who can and do concibenr without fertility treatments. I am also surprised by the number of women I have met the rigors of undergoing fertility treatment only to get pregnant naturally between treatment cycles!

This is my story of how I stopped seeing myself as a victim of infertility. I stopped asking "why me?" I realized I was in control of my body, my mind and my ability to attract the things I wanted in my life. I spent years reading and researching natural methods to increase fertility. Wanted to be pregnant in my condition without relying on further consultations and expensive treatments by paid professionals. My research resulted in a specific pregnancy protocol prepared my body, my lifestyle changed, and cleared mental barriers. Much has been written about how to get pregnant naturally, however, a large amount of information is contradictory, confusing and difficult to follow. I deleted everything that does not work and I give what proved to be the winning formula for me - best of all, everything is cheap and can be done in the privacy of your own home. I got pregnant four times after starting my journey and how I naturally healthy and more balanced hormonally, which eventually led to my last pregnancy to term without complications!

I was 44 when I had my beautiful daughter who is perfect in every way.

Do not let your age put you off trying to get pregnant. You just have to maximize the preparation of your body to get the most out of each ovulatory cycle. Remember, only had a fallopian tube, and I got pregnant 4 times the age of 40 - just imagine what might have happened if I had my two fallopian tubes!

Getting pregnant naturally is already possible, following certain techniques and rules of natural principles. You do not risk it with drugs or asistidasd Techniques that can jeopardize their health and the health of your baby.

To learn how to get pregnant naturally,

Visit:

www.comoquedarembarazadanaturalmente.mex.tl

No comments:

Post a Comment