Monday, September 3, 2012

Network Marketing Healthy Chocolate Business?


There are a few different things that I find online every single day that people are trying to sell. Sometimes I tell myself hmm that would definitely work, and sometimes I think about how bad that is going to bomb. One of the "hmm that definitely would work" ideas came to me today when I was looking for chocolate line. This is not just the chocolate, however, its healthy chocolate! Healthy? Yes! Do not worry is not the stuff you get in Weight Watchers, this is the high quality chocolate, it tastes good, looks good, is good! These are the types of businesses people should be getting into. Not only dark chocolate has been shown repeatedly to be healthy, but everyone loves chocolate! Have you ever seen those crazy diets online that say they can eat anything and still be healthy? Cheeseburger, fries, milkshakes, etc. Well, I'm sorry, but this is not true! However, the dark chocolate is really good for you! Here are some facts that might be interested in:

In a study conducted by Dr. Dirk Taubert MD and colleagues at the University of Cologne, Germany, is a scientific fact that dark chocolate and only chocolate can have many different health benefits such as hypertension, lowers cholesterol and can destroy molecules implicated in heart disease. This is some important information here. Dark chocolate may also make you feel happier as it stimulates the production of endorphins, and it contains serotonin, which acts as an antidepressant itself. Dark chocolate is a potent antioxidant, reports Mauro Serafini, PhD, National Institute of Italy for the food and nutrition research in Rome, and colleagues. In addition, Dr Mauro said: "Our results indicate that milk may interfere with the absorption of antioxidants from chocolate ... and may therefore negate the potential benefits to health that may result from the consumption of moderate amounts of dark chocolate" .

This is an incredible "sell" to people who might be interested in joining a network marketing company of chocolate with you as an affiliate and even better is an excellent way to reach people, if you are a networking company marketing that sells chocolate. In other words, this is a very interesting way to do some 'very good money online, from home, on your own time. Hey, I work from home and is one of the greatest things ever! I would not trade it for anything! Not only can not I spend my time as I want, but do a good price to do what I do and I love what I do. Thus, network marketing, in general, is a great thing to get, but if you want to get into it and sell something that is increasingly popular, healthy chocolate would be the way to go! ......

No comments:

Post a Comment