Sunday, August 19, 2012

I'm Nuts? Why not put the link of website articles Into My 1000 +?


I received an email from a reader who EzineArticles raises some very important questions about the article marketing as well as my unconventional approach to it.

I thought you might like to "eavesdrop" on our exchange and find it useful.

He wrote:

I am amazed by the number of articles submitted to EzineArticles as well as your
consistency.

I hope I do not mind asking, but about how many emails you receive per day and
you discovered that your email list in your bio box rather than your web address is more beneficial to your overall strategy?

Sure, I'd understand if you prefer to keep that number private.

I'm just curious because when I came across your profile and looked at the EA
numbers, I thought it has generated a lot of traffic to your website by clicking
passing and positioning in search engines.

Thank you,

Hello GC,

I do not mind answering your questions, at all. To quote myself, "Clicks are not money," at least
Me.

Random Rolling eyes on my web pages not to sell what sells, which are quite extensive consulting
commitments.

I'm trying to interact directly with readers, as I am now with you.

"Hey, we need this guy!" is what I hope readers will say. "He knows his stuff," and so on, which
are the reactions that I want.

Frankly, I get a few emails, if you evaluate the number of days, weeks or months. However, when you get them, are usually the kind I have described above, my effort is worth answering.

Example: Last week I received an email from a guy who is shopping for a training program in one of my areas of expertise. And 'LOCAL, within an hour, his company is the right size, about 900 employees, and is in leadership. He provided his phone number in the e-mail, a sign of strong interest.

In any case, we have interacted and placed on a high five-digit program that could easily enter into six
figures, if successful.

It 's exactly what I'm looking for.

I'd like to have five of these investigations a week, but I do not.

If you have this solid, it is not necessary. It takes only a few handfuls a year, assuming that my ability to close are
strong, to do the trick.

By the way, there are some ways to assess the quality of its response. Yes, you can only watch
numbers, as the number of readers is generated in the EA.

Another way is to examine the relevance of information to these readers, that is what is important
your stuff for them? And, how important are these players specific to you?

In other words, you're reaching the best audience possible, or is your approach more than a shotgun?

Example: I do a reasonable amount of radio interviews and co-hosting. Do not sell consulting and training company for me? No, not really, but a few, and much less than "print" it.

But I like them, they look good in my promotional materials, and help me stand
from the crowd, to appear credible.

But you should not invest in them too. Ditto for articles.

One more thing: From my email address concerned
readers can see what my website is, and can enter
in http://www.customersatisfaction.com part, by
themselves.

There is some authority that psychological supports the idea that if people have to work a bit 'to
Consequently, they treat the issue more seriously and get more ego-involved to reach a productive result.

Thus, making them type the URL can actually be a good thing.

I hope this helps, and of course, the content of my answer will be yet another article.

We appreciate your email, and good luck to you!

Best,

GARY...

1 comment:

  1. Your content is nothing short of brilliant in many ways. I think this is engaging and eye-opening material. Thank you so much for caring about your content and your readers.
    get sales

    ReplyDelete